Tranquil Family Haven Offered for the First Time in 55 Years
Available for the first time in 55 years, this cherished home promotes relaxed family comfort and poolside entertaining with expansive green vistas.
Set away from the street, the house is graced with sandstone pathways and thriving gardens that assure there are leafy outlooks from most points of the home. There is plenty of lawn for the children to play, as well as a fabulous in ground swimming pool positioned to face the public reserve.
This delightful home is air conditioned and perfectly accommodates the family’s needs across a single level design by providing four bedrooms that include a generous master suite. The kitchen and dining room gaze over the garden and the spacious lounge room enjoys serene outlooks over the pool and the bush.
Tenderly maintained across the years, the home retains much of its original character, inviting you to update and make it your own when the timing is right. While both bathrooms are in original condition, the kitchen has been upgraded to a high level of quality.
Situated in a street lined with mature trees, this tranquil home is just a 1.1km walk from Turramurra Public School and 1.4km to South Turramurra shops.
– Sprawling 1,391sqm block set north east to rear
– Picture and corner windows promote light and views
– Bright and spacious living room, separate dining
– Updated stone kitchen set with Bosch appliances
– Bedrooms feature master suite with built-in robe
– Scope to update original bathrooms, main has bath
– Ducted air conditioning, laundry has drying garden
– Lit driveway leads to double garage and workshop