Architect Designed Contemporary Residence
Grand Tuscan-inspired contemporary residence in whisper quiet enclave
Poised on a stunning north-to-rear level parcel with classic French Provincial-styled interiors by acclaimed George Freedman, this exquisite 2010 architect-designed Italianate residence presents as new. Showcasing a brilliant union of flawless open living spaces, natural materials and manicured gardens complete with year-round alfresco entertaining, heated mosaic-tiled swimming pool and child-friendly lawns, its meticulous attention to detail and high-calibre appointments ensure instant appeal for discerning families. A home of magnificent scale and proportion, its premier lifestyle address occupies a tightly held pocket a 700m stroll to shops and cafés, walking distance to Turramurra North PS and moments to picturesque Bobbin Head waterways.
– 5 spacious bedrooms including master suite with walk-in robe & ensuite on ground floor
– Grand foyer showcasing bespoke tallow wood parquetry floors
– Formal lounge and dining with gas fireplace, separate open plan family living
– Private backyard with established gardens
– Luxurious Gris Pulpis marble bathrooms
– Glass wrapped saltwater gas heated pool with glass mosaics
– Alfresco entertaining pavilion with built-in barbecue kitchen
– Gourmet Calcutta marble kitchen with Ilve gas appliances
– Double garage plus side access to extra off-street parking
Walking distance to village shops, local schools and transport, the home inspires luxury and relaxed family living and entertaining in the heart of North Turramurra.
The wellbeing of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC