Another Great Result... Sold By Paul Diks, Philip Harvey and Shu Zhang
Undercapitalised! Endless Potential! Prime Blue Ribbon Locale! Deceased Estate!
** This property is available for private inspection in accordance with the current government guidelines. For a private inspection or virtual tour of the property, please contact the agent to book your appointment. **
Explore the outstanding potential offered by this East to rear solid brick Californian Bungalow, positioned on a level 840sqm parcel surrounded by prestigious homes and walk to rail. The single level layout delivers a selection of oversized living areas, with a flexible floorplan adaptable to growing families. The home offers endless potential to renovate, reconfigure or rebuild and capitalise. Conveniently located with a 400m walk to Turramurra Station and shops, 250m from parks and moments to prestigious schools.
– 840sqm near level parcel, approx. 16.8m x 50m, solid full brick construction
– Comfortable to live or rent while considering plans for a creative transformation
– Single level living, sun drenched East rear facing aspect
– 4 good sized bedrooms each with large built-ins, master with ensuite
– Close to excellent North Shore schools – Knox, Abbotsleigh, PLC and more
– Wahroonga Public, Ku-Ring-Gai High School Catchment
The well-being of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC
Disclaimer: The information presented has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.