Grand Character Residence With Estate-Like Grounds, Tennis Court and Pool
Spanning nearly 2,400sqm of estate-like manicured grounds within one of the Upper North Shore’s finest streets, this exquisite 1899 Victorian residence combines timeless elegance with unrivalled luxury to provide a truly exceptional lifestyle experience. Commanding a striking street presence, the romantic semi- circular pebble driveway and sandstone porch gives way to a magnificent 675sqm of vast interiors designed for entertaining on a truly grand scale.
Meticulously yet sympathetically renovated to meet the demands of modern family living, highlights include the decorative 11ft ceilings, Arabascato marble and Wolf-appointed kitchen, spectacular 3 storey vaulted reception hall, dual staircases and six luxuriously oversized bedrooms. Bathed in natural light and masterfully designed for flawlessly integrated indoor/outdoor living, outside features an expansive easterly travertine terrace, all-weather pavilion, N/S synthetic grass tennis court, glass-framed pool and child-friendly level lawns. One of the few remaining examples of Victorian architecture in the area, this is a remarkable landholding inside a blue ribbon eastside location just 600m to Turramurra station and moments to leading private schools including Knox Grammar, Abbotsleigh and Pymble Ladies’ College.
– Premier 2,390sqm level block wrapped by vast estate-like private grounds
– Original parquetry hallway with spectacular Antique French chandelier
– TV room with Jetmaster fireplace and family living with custom cabinetry
– Bespoke Arabascato marble gas kitchen fitted with Wolf and Miele appliances
– Sub Zero fridge/freezer, Perrin & Rowe tapware, Italian limestone flooring
– Stately formal lounge and dining with elegant bay windows and garden vistas
– Travertine terrace, all-weather pavilion, N/S tennis court and saltwater pool
– Six luxuriously-appointed double bedrooms including a lavish master suite
– Carrara marble ensuite with Victoria & Albert bathtub and his/her showers
– Custom walk-in robe with marble dresser, zoned and ducted reverse cycle air
– Sunroom, kitchen, ensuite with heated floors, ducted gas heating downstairs
– 11ft ornate ceilings, original kauri pine and Tasmanian oak floors
– Double brick and concrete construction, dual motorised gate/intercom entry
– Triple-car garage, 600m walk to station, within the Pymble PS catchment
Private auction will be held on site, please register for further information including time.
Co – Agent
Tim Fraser 0433 100 067
Di Jones Real Estate
The wellbeing of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC
Disclaimer: The information presented has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.