Work From Home With Space and Comfort
The inside story on this family home is it’s flexibility. With three living spaces and unique ready to go work from home features.
In all we have seven rooms that can be customised to what ever suits you best, from bedrooms to independent in-law living, parents retreat, professional office with client waiting room or whatever your needs may be.
The outside story is 180 degree, due East panoramic national park views. Aussie wildlife including rock wallabies and kookaburras regularly visit the terraced ornamental gardens and alfresco undercover entertaining areas. And to top it off, a cooling sea breeze that rushes up the valley from Jerusalem Bay most summer afternoons.
– 1120 sqm East facing block
– Two storey, brick-veneer, cement tile roof
– Three phase power (ducted & zoned, air conditioning to all upstairs rooms and living area)
– Two downstairs rooms with their own air conditioning
– Four ceiling fans upstairs (living area, office and two rooms)
– Double lock up garage
– Oversized double carport with large storage loft and pull-down stairs
The wellbeing of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC