Fabulous North to Rear, Double Brick Entry Level Home
** This property is available for private inspection in accordance with the current government guidelines. For a private inspection or virtual tour of the property, please contact the agent to book your appointment. **
Fenced and secured from the road to create a surprisingly peaceful haven, this solid full brick home offers exciting entry buying or a wonderful canvas for those looking to renovate, extend or even replace (STCA). Spilling over a mostly single level, it opens at the rear to a north facing garden with sensational alfresco spaces that include a swim spa, garden terrace and generous lawns for the kids. The home boasts quiet interiors and presents well with dark stained timber flooring and updated lighting in a prime east-side setting. The bus stop is across the road and it's a stroll to the village shops, Turramurra North Public School and the bowls club.
– Securely gated and fenced with landscaped gardens
– The home is set back and enjoys a north to rear aspect
– Front verandah, full brick home boasting high ceilings
– Dark stained timber floorboards, multiple heaters
– Generous living and dining, wall of sliders to the deck
– Substantial alfresco deck overlooks the rear gardens
– Tidy kitchen with quality appliances, gas cooktop, Bosch dishwasher
– Four generously proportioned beds
– Classic well-maintained bathroom plus powder room
– Swim spa with decked surrounds, alfresco garden terrace
– Cubby/shed, double lock up garage with storage areas
The wellbeing of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit the link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC
Disclaimer: The information presented has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.