East Side Walk Rail 750m One Level Living Option Plus Second Level Tucked Gently Below
* This property is available for private inspection in accordance with the current government guidelines. For a private inspection or virtual tour of the property, please contact the agent to book your appointment. *
Modernist features together with traditional full brick quality and easy living design. Showcasing a fluid plan with amazing functional spaces and flexibility for almost any living options designed to focus attention on outdoor vistas.
Situated on a 952 sqm block with 34 m street frontage in a blue-ribbon location. Fabulous level living plus lower level for extra family members, in laws, teenagers, artists retreat or huge study to work from home.
– Stunning design to enjoy northern exposure and modern contemporary living. Natural materials of sandstock bricks and timber perfectly balance rooms of comfortable proportions.
– Framed by beautifully landscaped established gardens, the home is designed to co-exist with its natural environment.
– Child friendly lawns and sparkling central, glass surrounded, north facing pool, this symmetrical extensive floor plan certainly meets the demands of a variety of changing family requirements including home office.
– Accommodation includes master bedroom, bathroom plus nursery or dressing room /study, second bedroom with ensuite, 3rd and 4th bedrooms on lower level, with bathroom connected to a 3rd living room, kitchenette bar and massive billiard, home office or artists retreat.
– Enormous internal storage room, plus external storage and tradesmen's bathroom. Reverse cycle air conditioning, gas heating, and easy level access to the double lock-up garage.
– Walking distance to excellent schools including Pymble Public School and the area's renowned village precinct, cafes, restaurants, shopping, medical and all transport options.
Original architecture by Divine, Erby & Maslin.
The wellbeing of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit the link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC
Disclaimer: The information presented has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.