Architect Designed Executive Residence - enjoy a resort lifestyle!
Located at the end of a tightly held prestigious cul-de-sac, this single level, full brick home was designed by renowned North Shore architect Owen Haviland and has everything for the entertainer and family. Superbly renovated, four separate living areas flow around its magnificent gourmet kitchen, onto a large deck and in-ground pool area, bush outlook with complete privacy. The landscaped garden backs onto Lover Jump Creek Reserve close to the walking track and nearby waterfall.
The house also boasts many architectural features to ‘wow’ your guests such as high raked cedar ceilings, skylights and exposed beams, large light-filled spaces, perfectly positioned on a good sized block to maximise winter and summer comfort and catch lovely, peaceful views from every room.
• 4 double bedrooms, 3 with built in robes, 3 bathrooms
• Formal lounge and dining, separate family room, billiard room
• Fully compliant concrete pool, low maintenance landscaped gardens
• Natural gas, solar electric hot water, ducted air conditioning
• Double garage with internal access, under house storage/potential wine cellar
• Catchment for Wahroonga Public (The Bush School), Ku-Ring-Gai High
• Close to bus stop for easy commute to city, or Turramurra station, Hornsby Centre or Macquarie University