Old World Charm Blended with New
A charming 1923 property on solid sandstone foundations and double brick is set on 1056 sqm of land. Offering original features including high ceilings and timber floors throughout, an open fireplace and a welcoming verandah which exudes the charm of yester year. Conveniently located to shops, rail and Pymble public school catchment.
• Four spacious bedrooms, the main with an ensuite.
• Modern kitchen features gas cooking and European appliances flowing onto the informal living and dining room overlooking the inground swimming pool and extensive back garden.
• Additional light filled lounge with open fire place.
• Additional features include timber floorboards, high ceilings, an outdoor workshop or entertainment room, large storage area under the house, a sauna and under floor heating.
• Take advantage of this opportunity to experience East side living in the style and elegance of a by-gone era.