Beautiful Period Architecture. Ultimate Modern Living
Built in the early 1900’s in grand “Arts & Crafts” style, 54 Ku-ring-gai Avenue is the ultimate example of beautiful period architecture meeting stylish modern living.
The superb formal rooms with open fires, high ornate ceilings and French doors, opening to grand wrap-around verandahs overlooking beautiful established gardens on over 1800sqm.
A seamless and substantial extension delivers three further unrivalled informal living spaces, spa and sauna. All enjoying elevated sun-soaked outlook over the totally private pool and level gardens.
• Generous formal lounge and dining rooms both with fireplace
• 4 oversized bedrooms
• Master bedroom with dressing room or nursery/retreat and spacious marble ensuite
• Modern kitchen and family room flow through to alfresco entertaining terrace overlooking the pool
• Spacious ground floor study with fireplace
• Games room with kitchen & bathroom opens to terrace
• Gym/rumpus, indoor spa and sauna
Offering a prized address, moments from the rail and close to many excellent schools of the area, 54 Ku-ring-gai Avenue offers stylish, modern family living for the most discerning buyer.