Inspiring Period Brick Home on 1922 Sqms in a Quiet, Rear Off-Street Position
A classic example of the modernist Sydney School of Architecture period. This comfortable 1970s home with stunning, sweeping gardens and a sparkling swimming pool is bathed in sunshine and incorporates a feeling of peace and tranquillity together with convenience to all amenities.
• Large double garage with separate office and bathroom
• Off-street parking for extra cars or boats
• Rear off-street position with a high degree of privacy
• 1922 sqm block that provides a number of exciting opportunities
• Stunning in-ground pool bathed in sunshine
• High cathedral ceilings allowing light to shine through its elevated glass panes
• Solid brick and partial full brick construction
• Expansive established gardens
• Separate formal and informal living areas and unique sun-drenched courtyard
• A short walk to Turramurra shops, trains and all amenities
A special home where you can allow your imagination run away with you.