Large Family Home With Separate Internal Accommodation
* This property is available for private inspection in accordance with the current government guidelines. For a private inspection or virtual tour of the property, please contact the agent to book your appointment. *
This near new majestic Montgomery home is set on a 942 sqm block of land which is bathed in sunshine and is positioned perfectly in a quiet prestigious street.
Originally built as 5 bedroom home, it now uses the downstairs lounge plus bedroom/study as a granny flat including a separate kitchen and bathroom and together with this accommodates all the needs of today’s working from home lifestyle.
For the entertainer, the kitchen flows to the open plan family and meals areas and onto the beautifully paved covered courtyard, providing a comfortable al fresco dining option.
– Five spacious double bedrooms, master with ensuite and dual WIR’s
– Open plan gourmet Caesarstone kitchen complete with stainless appliances and large double walk in pantry
– Separate internal accommodation
– Large rumpus room with balcony plus separate formal lounge
– For the entertainer, the kitchen flows to the open plan family and meals areas and onto the beautifully paved covered courtyard, providing a comfortable alfresco dining option
– The home is completed with ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Large double lock up garage with generous storage
– Gas heating points and data cabled
– Magnificent, landscaped gardens
– Within a short distance to shops, schools and station
The wellbeing of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC
Disclaimer: The information presented has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.