SOLD Prior By Paul Diks - Another Great Result
Something Really Special… Prime Blue Ribbon Locale!
This outstanding master built residence is custom designed for an opulent lifestyle. The moment you enter the impressive vestibule you experience the clever balance between space and light throughout the formal and informal entertaining areas… The exciting fusion of textures and tones creates a stately magnetic flair for everyday living with a show-off private north rear aspect.
The home offers over 400sqm of internal living, high ceilings and uncompromising quality plus up-to-the-minute finishes throughout.
This enduring classic is for a growing family to enjoy for many years to come with the added benefit of financial security, living in what one could arguably say is St. Ives’ top locations.
Being within minutes walk to schools, local shops plus transport this property is not to be missed.
– 5 double bedrooms (master with walk-in robe) plus office
– 3 modern bathrooms (ensuite with spa) plus powder room
– Spacious light filled formal lounge & separate dining
– Granite eat-in kitchen with adjoining family room & informal meals
– Extensive rumpus room/media room with surround sound
– Sparkling in-ground pool with solar heating plus spa
– Exquisitely manicured gardens with lighting and irrigation
– Superb outdoor entertaining patio for all seasons
– Sun filled child friendly level back yard with trampoline and cubby house
– Double auto garage, 2 off street parking – room for a boat
– Huge under house and attic storage, cellar and workshop
– Walk Masada College & other local schools, synagogue, shops, bus, rail & city
Quality Inclusions: Multi zone audio with recessed speaker system, ducted vacuum, intercom, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, alarm, Asko & Ilve appliances, bi-fold doors, rain sensor vergola, x2 laundry shute
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.