Single Level Full Brick Beauty... Prime Blue Ribbon Locale! Do you want to inspect? Ring agent NOW to book an inspection
** This property is available for private inspection in accordance with the current government guidelines. For a private inspection or virtual tour of the property, please contact the agent to book your appointment. **
This stunning single level residence is well set back on a magical garden block. It is immaculately presented and features a variety of oversized entertaining areas perfect for families. The home is situated 1505sqm of land boasting endless potential to extend, rebuild or just enjoy as is.
This modernised home is full brick and built with light and space in mind. The home offers a flexible floorplan with large internal living spaces with loads of accommodation, overlooking the manicured gardens and lush level lawns. The three car garage could be converted (STCA) into a granny flat quite easily, allowing future income or in-law accommodation. Superb outdoor living areas adjoin a North facing pool. All this is set on a secured block with electric gates, perfect for those seeking serenity and privacy.
Located just 300m from St Ives North Public, moments to St Ives shops and Village Green, and just steps to transport to rail plus city this home couldn't be in a better location.
– 5 oversized bedrooms plus study, master with dressing room/nursery or 5th bedroom
– 2 modern bathrooms plus guest toilet, triple lock-up garage with toilet and sink
– Spacious living flows to entertaining area overlooking garden & saltwater solar heated pool
– Sun filled landscaped private gardens and secured backyard, easy maintenance
– Full brick construction, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, back to base alarm, polished timber floors
– Stone kitchen tops, stainless steel Euro appliances, garden irrigation system, electric gates
– 2019 10kw Solar Power System produces $2000 of power to house, $400 to grid
– Catchment to St Ives North Public School, St Ives High School
– Stroll to St Ives shopping village, parks and transport to rail plus city
The well-being of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC
Disclaimer: The information presented has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.