Grand Family Home
Experience elegant living in this spacious two-storey brick home located in the sought after North Shore suburb of St Ives. An entertainer’s dream complete with a Kosher kitchen featuring two work benches, two dishwashers and two ovens, multiple living areas for all age groups and a resort style rear garden with sparkling pool, sauna & spa. The beautiful fully covered outdoor entertaining area is ideal for all your family celebrations.
This home provides the ultimate luxury for raising your family and managing your work life school balance. Surrounded by Sydney’s best independent and private schools including Ravenswood, PLC, Abbotsleigh, Knox and Barker College and many other excellent schools, you are spoilt for educational choice. Garigal National Park is located at the end of the street for fabulous bush walks and mountain bike tracks to Middle Harbour Creek while only a 15-minute walk to St Ives Village Shopping Centre, cafes, boutiques and fitness studios, you can have the best of all worlds.
– 5 double bedrooms all with built in robes, 3 bathrooms with double vanities
– Polished timber floorboards in high traffic zones, plush carpet in formal areas
– Home office with built in workstations and cabinetry for abundant storage
– Ducted air conditioning, rare triple garage plus ample off-street parking
– Catchment for St Ives Public School and St Ives High School
– Level easy 2min walk to Masada College and Kehillat Masada Synagogue
– Convenient 300m to bus stop for CBD, school and station commutes
The wellbeing of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC
Disclaimer: The information presented has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.