This property is not currently For Sale or Rent on chadwickrealestate.com.au
This superbly presented family residence is a haven of tranquillity & seclusion, situated on approximately 974sqm of sprawling land. Waking up to sunrise every morning will be a delight, the home is privately tucked away in a peaceful cul-de-sac location with breathtaking views over the Garigal National Park. The property has dual street frontages and is only a short walk to the Ku-ring-gai Wild Flower Garden, Hassel Park Shops, St Ives Park Primary, Sydney Grammar, Prep, Brigidine, bus to private schools, city and rail plus 15 minutes’ drive to beaches. Ideal for a big family the home provides a flexible floor plan to accommodate working from home or the in-laws upstairs initially with the potential to build a granny flat or extra garage (STCA) at the rear of the property having dual street access.
Simply the perfect escape… don’t miss out!!
– 5 large bedrooms all with built-ins, 3 modern bathrooms, 2 car accommodation
– Study / family room / TV room, polished floorboards, LED lighting
– Spacious living and dining area, reverse cycle air conditioning
– Stylish new modern eat-in kitchen with informal meals area
– Superb sun drenched outdoor entertaining deck with spectacular elevated vista
– Compliant in-ground pool, secure and private rear yard
– Dual street access, potential for granny flat – private access from Trevalgan Place (STCA)
– Plantation shutters, stainless steel appliances, quality inclusions throughout
– Beautiful landscaped gardens with water feature and cubby house for the kids
The wellbeing of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC