This property is not currently For Sale or Rent on chadwickrealestate.com.au
Set on 1115sqm of land on the corner of Carbeen Avenue and Killeaton Street, the property is a perfect opportunity for investors looking for a development site or families seeking the perfect blank canvas to create their own home. The existing floorplan is geared towards family living and dining featuring both formal and informal spaces and large north facing garden. Explore the opportunity this property holds to create a dream lifestyle walking distance to St Ives Shopping Village, St Ives North Public School and buses.
– Four large bedrooms, downstairs has study/home office
– Spacious lounge with adjoining formal dining area
– Neat and tidy kitchen, original bathroom
– Generous north facing private backyard
– Two lock up garages with storage and workshop area.
– Approximate 10 mins walk to St. Ives North Primary School and 15 mins walk to St Ives Shopping Village
– Development opportunity for five 3 bedrooms over 55’s units. (DA approved )
– DA plan available on request
The wellbeing of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC