Tranquil Home Bathed In Sunlight
Available for the first time in 40 years, this wonderfully peaceful home covets a northerly aspect offering an elevated outlook over the leafy neighbourhood.
The robust design surprises with a sixties-style curved staircase ascending to the upper level, presenting a practical floorplan that is naturally bright and airy. Living space is well-scaled and features a fantastic balcony the whole family will admire.
All bedrooms are orientated north for optimum light and provide ample wardrobe space, while ducted air conditioning assures everyone can enjoy year-round comfort. Recently painted and ready to move into, this home also features a spacious gas kitchen with a new oven.
Set with dramatic formations of natural stone, the established garden also offers a quiet place to enjoy the sun, while the front of the home provides plenty of onsite parking for guests.
Great for professionals and young families, this home is located in the heart of a vibrant suburb whilst being surrounded by beautiful parks. Saint Ives Public School and High School are just 200m from the doorstep, while village shops are a few minutes’ drive away.
– Light-filled living and dining set with a leafy backdrop
– Huge balcony to relax and unwind with the family
– Kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, ample storage
– Bedrooms have built-ins and all offer a leafy view
– Fully tiled bathroom with a bath, internal laundry
– Double brick entry level and brick veneer upper level
– Ready to occupy with scope to update and add value
– Land Size – 923sqm
– Children can enjoy local park further down the street
– Placed 3 mins drive from Mona Vale Road shops/cafes
– Just 6 mins drive from Saint Ives Shopping Village
The wellbeing of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC