This property is not currently For Sale or Rent on chadwickrealestate.com.au
Masterful craftsmanship and a flair for interior design converge in this spectacular double brick (upstairs/downstairs) residence with a concrete slab to both levels, expertly composed to offer first-class family comfort and entertaining. Guests will adore the glass sweeping staircase, the imported Poggenpohl kitchen, the scintillating gas heated swimming pool and private gardens. Perfect for busy families and executives, the flexible floor plan features multiple retreats and deluxe bedrooms all opening onto spacious balconies. Complete with C-Bus automation, living and bedroom area underfloor heating, the home epitomises modern luxury in an exclusive street offering walking distance to Sydney Grammar Preparatory School, Brigidine College, and several restaurants & coffee shops. Easy access to St Ives shopping village, with a bus to Gordon station & city.
– North facing garden with hedged trees and abundant lawn enhancing the exquisite facade
– Stunning entry foyer presenting the bespoke centerpiece staircase of glass with Corian treads
– Elegant sunken lounge and dining room, informal meals area or family room
– Imported German Poggenpohl chefs eat-in kitchen with sweeping Corian benchtops. Chef’s appliances with double oven, gas-operated cook-top, deep fryer and indoor barbecue with commercial-grade Qasair rangehood
– Fully tiled, gas heated swimming pool set in private, outdoor oasis with a large entertaining terrace including outdoor speakers and extensive lighting
– 4 double bedrooms, opulent parent’s suite with sitting area, 4 exquisitely modern bathrooms
– Abundant storage throughout including built-in wardrobes, premium Verosol plantation shutters throughout
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning, underfloor heating to both levels including living spaces and bedrooms
– C-bus automation, security camera and alarm system. Sony surround sound system
– Automatic weather-controlled Velux windows with block out blinds
– Secure covered access to the double garage, plus extra onsite parking for visitors
– Just 15 minutes to pristine Northern beaches, moments to shops, cafes and Pymble Golf Course
IF YOU WISH TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY WE ASK INSPECTIONS BE REQUESTED BY APPOINTMENT & ORGANISED WELL IN ADVANCE FOR SATURDAY’S AND WEDNESDAY’S, SO VENDOR IS PREPARED.
The wellbeing of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC
Disclaimer: The information presented has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.