Undercapitalised 1043sqm Block! Prime Blue Ribbon Locale!
** This property is available for private inspection in accordance with the current government guidelines. For a private inspection or virtual tour of the property, please contact the agent to book your appointment. **
Ideally nestled in a tranquil cul-de-sac. This delightful residence is ideal for the first home buyer, retiree, investors considering renovations and extensions or those who wish to build their dream home. The property is located within short walking distance to local shops, transport, parks and top schools.
– 1,043sqm near level parcel, approx. 22.3m x 45.5m
– Sun drenched North facing aspect, cul-de-sac position
– Bright and spacious living area with cozy combustion fireplace
– French doors off the living space opening to the sparkling pool
– Raked ceilings, walls of glass and polished timber floors throughout
– Picturesque district vistas and a serenely easy care backyard
– Sought after St Ives North Public School Catchment
– Fantastic opportunity to renovate, extend, or rebuild
The wellbeing of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC
Disclaimer: The information presented has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.