Results Exceeding Expectations... Call Paul Diks
Vendor relocated overseas and wishes to sell… Sophistication & elegance, together with a classic design, this quality residence boasts splendid light-filled, flexible living. The full brick construction and craftsmanship are matched by lavish light-filled proportions while the home provides a private and opulent lifestyle to entertain, with a magnificent Georgian frontage & sunny north rear aspect situated on a superb parcel of land.
Unquestionably one of the best streets in St Ives that shares a sleepiness of peace and quiet, convenient to all nearby amenities including catchment to St. Ives North Primary School, Masada College, Brigidine College and St Ives Shopping Village
• 4 double bedrooms plus 5th Bedroom or office, (master bedroom with walk-in robe and spa)
• 3 beautifully modern bathrooms plus powder room, ( 2 bedrooms with ensuites)
• Fabulous grand foyer with sweeping staircase
• Distinguished formal lounge with gas fireplace and separate formal dining
• In vogue Caesarstone eat-in kitchen with breakfast bar
• Flexible open plan informal meals area and or family room
• Rumpus room/media area, double auto garage plus loads of storage
• Private rear garden, child-friendly backyard with in-ground pool, 784sqm of land
• Superb outdoor entertaining areas with built-in outdoor BBQ
• Minutes’ walk to Masada College, other schools, synagogue, shops, and transport to rail & city
Brand NEW carpets, High-quality finishes and facilities, European stainless-steel appliances â€“ Bosch, ASKO, SMEG, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, 2 dishwashers, parquetry flooring, plantation shutters, built-in cabinetry & more.