SOLD by Paul Diks
Generous Home in Sought After Location
Set on the high side of a peaceful street, this double brick property with flexible accommodation offers families a peaceful and private lifestyle. With generous proportions throughout, there is potential to update and modernise. Positioned in a popular location close to local shops, sought after St Ives North Primary School, city bus transport and St Ives Village.
• 4 bedrooms plus study, 3 bathrooms including ensuite to master bedroom
• Spacious formal lounge with fireplace, separate dining
• Granite kitchen with breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances
• Family/ informal meals area and generous rumpus with log fire
• Sun filled child friendly backyard with alfresco entertaining
• Land 1131sqm approx., room for a pool
• Concrete slab construction, air conditioning, ducted vacuum
• Double garage, huge workshop & storage
• 1km to St Ives North Primary school, 500m to shops plus bus to city & rail
• 2.6km to St Ives Village Shopping Centre, easy access to many well regarded schools
This family home offers endless possibilities for families looking for a quiet lifestyle.