Superb Entertainer's Delight in Sought After East-Side Location
Nestled in whisper-quiet tranquil established gardens, and positioned in a highly sought-after location, this spacious, single level, full brick family home offers a special ambience. An entertainer's delight, it features a spectacular travertine outdoor entertaining terrace continuing in a grassed area and in-ground pool. A free-flowing floorplan offers plenty of accommodation with multiple light-filled living spaces including a generous, separate formal living room and dining room, spacious family room opening to the entertaining terrace, and a large modern kitchen and adjacent casual dining room with floor to ceiling windows.
– Full brick, single level
– Master bedroom wing with elegant bay window, ensuite, walk-in robe and separate light-filled office over-looking the garden
– 3 additional double bedrooms all with built-in robes
– Spacious living areas including formal lounge with fireplace and vista over entertaining area, dining, family room and casual dining
– Modern kitchen with ample storage
– New family bathroom
– In-ground pool with frameless glass fencing and full pool compliance certification
– Solar panels
– Security System
– Via private driveway is parking for 3 with double lock up garage and carport
– Close to rail & bus transport, easy access to M2 motorway and Macquarie Park business park and shopping
– Within the catchment for Gordon East Public and St Ives High School, and easy access to many private schools including Ravenswood, PLC, Knox Grammar & Sydney Grammar Preparatory.
The wellbeing of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC
Disclaimer: The information presented has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.