'Pembroke' an Impressive Tudor Home in Pymble's Blue Ribbon East Side
* This property is available for private inspection in accordance with the current government guidelines. For a private inspection or virtual tour of the property, please contact the agent to book your appointment. *
Thoughtfully re-imagined for modern family living, this exquisite full brick Tudor residence provides a rare opportunity to join a select few and procure a landmark property within a prestigious east side location. Designed by renowned north shore architect John Brogan in 1953, this is the last of his homes built in the iconic 'Stockbroker Tudor' style. Commanding a captivating street presence on a northerly 1,141sqm parcel wrapped by beautifully sculpted gardens, the interiors fuse high-end contemporary appointments with timeless character charm to deliver an exceptional lifestyle haven close to the area's leading schools, transport services and village shops.
– Classic Tudor façade with sandstone pathway and beautifully sculpted gardens
– Vast open plan living with original Queen Anne American Oak parquetry floors
– Brand new designer Hamptons' style kitchen with 40mm Silestone benchtops
– Butler's pantry and larder, double ovens, two dishwashers and Vintec fridges
– Formal lounge with gas fireplace and music room with spotted gum parquetry
– Banks of glass and French doors opening to the impressive sandstone terrace
– Infinity-edge mineral pool with mosaic tiling and gardens by 'Landart Landscapes'
– Lush child-friendly level lawns and travertine terrace with integrated barbecue
– Wonderfully oversized bedrooms include a guest or teen retreat with ensuite
– Master bedroom with custom cherrywood walk-in robe and marble ensuite
– Feature bay windows with original metal paneling and intricate stained glass
– Large home office with bespoke built-in desks and custom joinery
– Four Calacatta marble bathrooms plus luxe powder room
– Ducted central gas heating downstairs and reverse cycle air conditioning upstairs
– Laundry and mudroom with 4th bathroom perfect as a poolside change room
– Under-floor heating in the guest bathroom and laundry room
– Prestigious east side cul de sac footsteps to dog-friendly Friars Field
– Walking distance to Pymble Public School, transport and village shops
– Close to leading schools including Knox Grammar, Pymble Ladies' College, Abbotsleigh and Ravenswood
The wellbeing of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC
Disclaimer: The information presented has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.