Elegance, Prestige and Fine Family Living
This commanding family home set behind electric gates has had absolutely no expense spared on it throughout by ensuring only the highest quality fixtures and fittings have been used. Integrating style and class with modern day flow, this home truly represents an opportunity for a family to simply move in and enjoy. Set on over 1400sqm and with specific attention placed on entertaining, this property also offers:
– 4 bedrooms (main with luxury ensuite and WIR) and other bedrooms all accessing bathrooms
– 3.5 fully renovated bathrooms and double lock-up garaging
– Home office with complete built-in cabinetry
– Grand entrance foyer leading to a breathtaking staircase
– Formal dining room with surrounded by stone gas fireplace for a great ambience
– Formal lounge room leads to a balcony and beautiful views
– Caesarstone kitchen with all Miele appliances flows to family room & additional sitting room – both with custom built-in cabinetry
– A state-of-the-art outdoor kitchen and two undercover entertaining cabanas overlooking heated inground pool
– A billiards room and gym or multi-purpose room plus a wine cellar, with an alarm system and intercom
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, water tanks and built-in Nuvo surround sound complete this home
– All within 450m walk to Pymble rail and Pymble Ladies' College
Truly a rare offering of a home that has been built, architect-designed and executed to absolute standards. It will impress even the most discerning buyers and be a home that families will enjoy and grow into for many many years to come.
The wellbeing of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC
Disclaimer: The information presented has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.