Parkside Family Living combines 1930's Glamour With Luxury Modern Updates
Embracing an elevated setting overlooking Robert Pymble Park, this splendid 1935 double-brick Tudor residence offers a truly unique family sanctuary in the heart of leafy east side Pymble. Methodically and extensively renovated to meet the demands of today's lifestyle, the home infuses luxury custom finishes whilst retaining all the majestic charm of its original features. Wrapped by low-maintenance landscaped gardens and offering a sundrenched swim-spa and covered entertaining areas. The unrivalled location is just footsteps to the train station and village shops and walking distance to the prestigious Pymble Ladies' College. Directly opposite acres of Council-maintained parkland, there is an abundance of open greenspace, plus the use of four tennis courts and children's playground.
Lavish master suite and adjoining home office with views across the park and three beautifully appointed and oversized children's bedrooms with playroom/rumpus. Designed by a family, for a family, the children's rooms all feature imaginative cubby holes and a secret book-shelf separates the rumpus from the 5th bedroom – truly a kids' paradise.
– North-facing lounge, sandstone fireplace and window seat with park views
– Separate library could also function as a music room or 2nd home-office
– Bespoke CaesarStone gas kitchen, butler's style pantry and custom brass trim
– Zip HydroTap, integrated VZug and Siemens dishwashers, soft-close cabinetry
– Light-filled living area with bi-fold and stacker doors to the alfresco setting
– Cabana-style alfresco dining, covered deck and level lawns with timber cubby
– Master with walk-in robe and ensuite with Italian mural tiles and brass tapware
– Astra-Walker tapware in all wet areas and bathrooms with under-floor heating
– Polished concrete floors, jarrah and tallowwood floorboards and wool carpet
– Real Flame gas fireplaces, ducted reverse cycle air, ceiling fans in all bedrooms
– Internal access to the lock-up garage with wine cellar and storage/workbench
– Serene parkside setting footsteps to tennis courts, playground and local shops
– New roof, complete electrical re-wiring and plumbing
– R4 zoning
– Non-heritage item
– Development opportunity
Co – Agent
Tim Fraser 0433 100 067
Di Jones Real Estate
The wellbeing of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC
Disclaimer: The information presented has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.