Sold Prior to Auction by Sophie Su and Adam Lamb
** This property is available for private inspection in accordance with the current government guidelines. For a private inspection or virtual tour of the property, please contact the agent to book your appointment. **
Immersed in a peaceful scenic setting that feels like it only has birds and wildlife as its neighbour, this striking home has been superbly renovated to provide a stylish haven for family life. Brimming with natural light and showcasing iconic architecture, it boasts high vaulted ceilings and walls of glass that frame the green surrounds. The floor plan is versatile including a separate entry beautifully appointed studio that's ideal for the extended family or in-laws plus an additional home office or bedroom. The brand new kitchen and bathrooms will delight making it an impressive package. Enjoy a prestige lifestyle with easy access to the bus, rail and Pymble Ladies' College.
– Tucked well back from the road on a large 1891sqm block
– High vaulted ceilings, timber floors, reverse cycle a/c
– Spacious family room, expansive entertainer's decks
– Separate dining, meals area by the luxe new kitchen
– Stone benchtops, Bosch induction cooktop, dishwasher
– Expansive suntrap terrace, luxury brand new bathrooms
– Master retreat with two way ensuite and built-in robes
– Optional office or 5th bedroom, full internal laundry
– Separate entry self-contained studio with kitchenette, bedroom, bathroom, living and deck access
– Green vistas, garden terraces, three carports, workshop
– 400m walk to Pymble Ladies' College
The well-being of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC
Disclaimer: The information presented has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.