Luxurious Living in Prime Location
This luxurious family home is centrally located in the heart of east side Pymble. With a commanding street presence and north to rear aspect, the home is generously proportioned with natural light, generous living spaces and self-contained accommodation with a separate entrance and 2 bedrooms that is ideal for guests, live-in nanny or income generation.
This superb home offers families of all ages:
– Multiple living areas including formal lounge, separate family room and expansive, open plan living/dining and kitchen flowing seamlessly to the covered entertaining deck and beautiful low maintenance north facing landscaped gardens
– Stone wrapped kitchen includes a generous island bench with wine storage, gas cooktop and butler's pantry
– 4 bedrooms, master bedroom opens to north facing balcony and features a generous walk-in robe and full ensuite with bath & separate shower
– Unique, external access custom designed two-bedroom accommodation with kitchen, study and bathroom
– Features include plantation shutters, video intercom, security alarm with CCTV cameras, ducted air-conditioning, high ceilings, excellent storage, electric driveway gates
– Secure double car accommodation with internal access
The property is well located to excellent schools including 2.1km to Pymble Ladies' College, 550m to Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School, 700m to Pymble Public School, 1.4km to Pymble station and 240m to bus services to Turramurra.
The wellbeing of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC
Disclaimer: The information presented has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.