A Rare Opportunity – Walk Rail & PLC
TO BE SOLD AT AUCTION.
Constructed in 1947 of full brick and tile & set on 909 sqm of land. Presented in its original, lovingly maintained condition, this single level cottage featuring high ceilings, surrounded by mature gardens is approximately 470m walk to Pymble Railway station and 270m to Pymble Ladies College ‘Grey House Walk’ pedestrian access to the school. The home offers what is now a very rare and exceptional opportunity to capitalise on its desirable location in this highly regarded Avenue. Essentially a great spot to be if you have girls at PLC or you need to able to walk to the railway station.
• Sandstone flagging leads to a welcoming entry porch
• Cosy formal lounge with Rinnai gas fireplace
• Separate dining room adjacent to the serviceable gas kitchen
• Three generous bedrooms, main bathroom and separate WC
• Large laundry/ 2nd bath, single garage, town gas, garden irrigation
• Fully fenced backyard, large lawn, shed, ample room for a pool
• Ducted reverse cycle aircon. Security screens on all windows
• Short 470m walk to Pymble Station via pedestrian tunnel
• Child friendly 270m stroll to PLC “Grey House Walk”
• Close to Gordon Shopping precinct & numerous local parks
• Easy access to Macquarie Uni, technology centre, M1 & M2 motorways
• Great opportunity to renovate/extend and capitalise