Iconic Patonga Residence – Dream Holiday Home or Perfect Sea Change
Escape the everyday and discover the ultimate beach retreat nestled in the tightly held seaside village of Patonga. This breathtaking home was formerly St Anthony’s Catholic Church. Masterfully transformed into a modern holiday house or enviable lifestyle sanctuary, its stunning interiors and unique architectural design provide a truly exceptional experience. Blending beachside charm with a contemporary industrial edge and clean fluid lines, highlights include the covered wraparound verandah, spectacular vaulted ceilings, original exposed timber beams and outdoor hot tub.
Capturing gentle sea breezes and filled with an abundance of natural light that streams through the floor-to-ceiling doors which flow to the covered alfresco setting. From its tranquil parkside position you’re mere footsteps to the calm sandy beach and public jetty. Showcasing a premium stainless-steel kitchen, slow combustion fireplace for those chilly winter months and three good-sized bedrooms, this is a rare opportunity to own a slice of Patonga history. Just one-hour north of Sydney and a thirty-minute ferry trip from Palm Beach, this picturesque enclave framed by un-spoilt bushland, is also home to the popular Boathouse Hotel and café, perfect for Sunday lunch or evening drinks.
– Vast northerly living area with stunning vaulted ceilings at the heart of the home
– French enamel slow combustion fireplace, exposed timber beams and custom feature lighting
– Split-system reserve cycle air conditioning
– Designer Carrera marble and stainless-steel gas kitchen with waterfall island bench
– Floor-to-ceiling windows and an oversized skylight create a sense of space and light
– Bright and spacious bedrooms all with robes, northerly king-sized master bedroom
– Wraparound verandah framed by National Park views and water glimpses perfect for all-day entertaining
– Luxury bathrooms with Carrara marble vanities, plus outdoor shower
– Limed Tasmanian oak timber floors throughout, and a crisp neutral colour palette
– Off-street parking for three cars, footsteps to the Eve Williams Memorial Oval
This property is open for inspection as advertised online or by appointment via private inspection. Please contact the agent for further information.
The wellbeing of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC
Disclaimer: The information presented has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.