Sold by Sophie Su Secluded 2,978 sqm Garden Oasis in a Walk-to-Rail Setting
A park-like sanctuary set on 2,978 sqm of verdant landscaped grounds, this stunning Zen-like contemporary residence delivers a unique lifestyle experience in the heart of Lindfield. A hidden oasis wrapped by meandering tropical gardens, Japanese-inspired water features, sprawling level lawns and an array of private alfresco entertaining spaces, the interiors present a relaxed holiday-like vibe whilst maintaining an intimate connection to the breathtakingly beautiful garden surrounds. An architectural masterpiece of double brick construction with statement cathedral ceilings, Cedar-clad windows and banks of glass that flood the home with natural Northern light, this is a property like no other.
Showcasing a versatile split-level floor plan with luxurious master suite, children's wing and the option of in-law or guest accommodation with separate entry, there's also parking for more than four cars and plenty of space to add a swimming pool.
Located a leisurely stroll to the station and walking distance to schools and Lindfield's popular Village Green, it sits within the coveted Killara High catchment and within easy reach of the Upper North Shore's prestigious schools.
– Designer flair, sleek contemporary finishes and a level of craftsmanship rarely seen
– Stunning cathedral-ceiling living/dining space forms the centrepiece of the home
– Banks of soaring glass create a seamless connection to the park-like tropical gardens
– Gourmet gas kitchen with 70mm Caesarstone waterfall bench, quality appliances
– Beautifully landscaped northerly gardens bordered by a gently flowing water course
– Paved entertaining terrace, meandering boardwalks and manicured tropical gardens
– Luxury secluded master suite with its own private dining balcony and walk-in robe
– Flexible in-law/teen or guest accommodation with living space and separate entry
– Designer bathrooms, master suite with subway tiling, rain shower and stone vanity
– Home office with custom desk, bespoke joinery and large laundry with storage
– Sydney Blue Gum floors, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, 5,500L rainwater tank
– Three-car garaging with workshop space plus additional parking for a boat/trailer
– Whisper quiet pocket a stroll to Lindfield stations, schools, village shops and cafés
The wellbeing of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC
Disclaimer: The information presented has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.