Timeless Elegance and a Blue Ribbon Lifestyle Setting
Basking in a northerly 914sqm parcel on the high side of one of Lindfield’s finest east side streets, this charming circa 1913 Federation Bungalow comes to the market for the first time in over 50 years. Bordered by beautifully landscaped gardens and sparkling in-ground pool, it represents an outstanding lifestyle opportunity within this exclusive leafy walk-to-rail enclave. A stunning example of its rich architectural pedigree, highlights include the elegant, coffered ceilings, intricate timber fretwork, tessellated Federation tiling and covered verandahs. Showcasing four wonderfully oversized bedrooms, a formal lounge with original gas fireplace and a well-positioned gas kitchen overlooking the enclosed backyard and pool, this is an exceptional offering for families with scope to further capitalise on this beautifully maintained character residence. A haven for young families just footsteps from parkland and playgrounds, from here you’re also conveniently placed a leisurely stroll to village shops, cafés and schools.
– Elegant tiled entry foyer with intricate timber fretwork flows to the open plan living
– Spacious family living with coffered ceilings and glass sliders to the alfresco setting
– Banquet-sized formal dining room and formal lounge with original gas fireplace
– Lounge and dining open to an easterly covered verandah for year-round entertaining
– Low maintenance landscaped gardens framed by a sun-soaked swimming pool
– Bright and spacious bedrooms all with lofty decorative ceilings and built-in robes
– Ceiling rosettes, picture rails, ornate ceilings and elegant casement windows
– Through-way garage, sandstone stairway, verandah and manicured front gardens
– Blue ribbon east side location just 650m to the station and a stroll to local shops
– Walk to Highfields Preparatory & Kindergarten and Lindfield Public School
– Within the Killara High School catchment with easy access to the area’s elite schools
The wellbeing of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC
Disclaimer: The information presented has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.