Unlimited Possibilities, Vintage Home on a Non-Conservation Prime 1416sqm
** This property is available for private inspection in accordance with the current government guidelines. For a private inspection or virtual tour of the property, please contact the agent to book your appointment. **
Resting high side in a prestigious enclave, this full brick, single level home is a timeless classic presiding over a north facing, non-conservation 1416sqm and 20.3m (approx) frontage holding a wealth of possibility. Tightly held, it's an endearing combination of period charm and 80's architectural style, displaying an extension at the rear that was the creation of Order of Australia winning architect Glenn Murcutt. Completely private, all the elements are here to create an extraordinary family lifestyle. The home boasts both formal and informal living zones and opens out to terraces, a pool and a large backyard. Explore the options to renovate, extend or replace (STCA) in a coveted walk to rail, Killara High School and express bus setting.
– Large near level block, the home is non-heritage
– Extremely solid, high ceilings and timber floorboards
– Elegant formal lounge with gas fireplace, formal dining
– Open plan living and dining set under vaulted ceilings
– 2nd ambient gas fireplace, skylights, galleries of glass
– Family sized kitchen, updated appliances, gas cooktop
– Walk-in pantry, custom cabinetry, large rear terraces
– Pool, outdoor toilet, spacious backyard, picturesque gardens
– Four substantial bedrooms, master with picture window, ensuite and dual access walk-in robe
– Three beds with robes, triple lock-up garage, garden shed
The well-being of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC
Disclaimer: The information presented has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.