'Classic 50's' Full-Brick Family Home!
Deceased Estate, To Be Sold
Not in a conservation zone allowing rare flexibility and opportunity to rebuild or extend. Ideally positioned in a premier street within 200m of the acclaimed Beaumont Road Public School and the convenient Moore Avenue village shops. Charming original full brick and tile cottage surrounded by established gardens and level lawns featuring large light filled formal lounge with open fire place, dining room adjacent to the kitchen, polished timber floor boards and high ceilings throughout.
• Three generous bedrooms and main bathroom
• Third bedroom with retreat area looking out to the private backyard
• Well appointed kitchen affording ample storage opens to rear terrace
• Lower ground level offers a spacious carport, large single garage, laundry, utility room and large storeroom
• Generous block with a 15.2m frontage & 45.8m deep
• Total land size approximately 696 sqm, zoned ‘Residential R2’
• In the Killara High School zone stroll to school bus
• Lindfield to Macquarie bus service close by, several day care centres very close by, easy access to Chatswood CBD, M2 and city