Family Home in Enviable Location
This tightly held charming home with only two owners is North-facing to Springdale Road and lives up to its location in one of Killara’s most sought-after streets.
A sense of style and character permeates, bolstered by the home’s original period features, spacious rooms, and abundance of natural light.
Offering all the design and functional elements you’d expect from a family home, there are many versatile options for entertainment and relaxation.
• The formal lounge makes a statement of grandeur and elegance, opening from the lobby to offer an extraordinary space to gather family and friends. A glass-ceiling courtyard sunroom or second living area takes pride of place in the middle of the home.
• The formal dining room and two of the bedrooms open out through inter connecting glass doors to the covered courtyard.
• A casual sitting room framed by large sash windows sits at the rear, overlooking a private pool. Also on pool level, the laundry and double-lock up garage with under-house storage.
• Four bedrooms (all with built-in robes), 5th bedroom or study continue the theme of style and space. With a picturesque bay window and leafy front garden outlook, the master bedroom steals the show. Incorporating a walk-in robe and ensuite, this generously sized room offers a peaceful and tranquil retreat. Down the hall, a second bathroom and powder room.
• Fully ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Land size 891sqm approx
Enjoying a solid brick construction that has stood the test of time, it is ready to move in but also offers true renovation potential. The location is an easy stroll to the rail and Killara High, with parks and Lindfield village shops nearby.