Grand Period Architecture
This beautifully presented c.1910 home is set arguably within Killara’s finest street, on an impressive 1,452 sqm parcel of land. This meticulously constructed home offers grand family living in a premier location.
Showcasing traditional character features such as formal hall, lounge and dining spaces with open fireplaces and boasting high, ornate ceilings and rich detailing with graceful proportions throughout the home.
Featuring a light filled kitchen equipped with modern appliances, hidden laundry and informal dining, which leads out to an expansive alfresco entertaining terrace and gleaming in ground pool.
• Impeccably manicured front gardens
• Commanding street presence with leadlight windows
• Formal hallway, lounge and dining
• Sun drenched reading room
• Kitchen with modern Bosch appliances and ample storage
• 4 generous bedrooms with buit ins to all
• Master bedroom with ensuite, study nook and verandah
• In ground pool with alfresco entertaining terrace
• Double lock up garage with additional off street parking
• Land size – 1452 sqm (approximately)
• Positioned close to public and private schools
• 850m to Killara station and close to Chatswood CBD