Large Family Home with Granny Flat Potential
A brick home ideal for a growing family tucked away from Galston Road on a large private 1164 sqm block. This single level family home has been recently renovated and provides a tranquil and quiet oasis to raise a family.
The house is situated at rear of large block allowing enough room for Granny Flat STCA at front of property. The home is close to local bus services, Hornsby Heights Public School and a short drive to Hornsby CBD and Asquith shopping centre. Having an East/North facing aspect allows an abundance of natural light to filter throughout the home.
– Single level brick and tiled roof house
– Separate family and dining rooms
– Large Living room
– Four light filled bedrooms with built-ins
– Combined laundry and bathroom with easy access to cloth line
– Modern kitchen with gas cooking
– Split system air conditioning to family and main bedroom
– Large East facing deck with plunge pool
– 3 car carport and steel gardening shed
– 4 KW Solar Power system
The wellbeing of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC
Disclaimer: The information presented has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information