Endearing Family Home With Superb Valley Views
Tightly held since its 1980’s build, this brilliant family home is a statement in elegance and style immersed in exquisite natural serenity.
It is set on a 929.5sqm block with private outdoor settings featuring a rear poolside entertaining area wrapped in beautiful stone formations. The home’s easterly aspect aligns to attract the morning sunshine and take in an idyllic panorama across the valley.
The central foyer creates a genuine sense of welcome, offering access to both a charming formal entertaining area and a gorgeous casual retreat set under cathedral ceilings and flowing out to the private courtyard and pool.
Solidly built and lovingly maintained, this home has several highlights, including the eat in shaker-style kitchen, the deluxe master suite, a flexible guest bedroom/study and an upgraded family bathroom.
Close to parks and moments from nature trails, this leafy cul-de-sac offers easy access to local shops and Hornsby Heights Public School, while only 6-minutes’ drive from Hornsby’s commercial precinct and the station.
– Classic formal living area beside kitchen & fireplace
– Timber benchtops, spacious pantry, leafy outlook
– Large casual living room w/ second fireplace & a bar
– Poolside area plus second retreat both offer coverage
– All upstairs bedrooms are set w/ built-in wardrobes
– Luxurious master suite w/ spacious sitting areas
– Stunning main bath w/ marble benchtop & bathtub
– Internal access to lock up garage w/ storage shelves
– Moments to Montview Park & Oval
– 350m to nearest bus stop to go straight to Hornsby Station
– 1.1km walk to Hornsby Heights Public School
The wellbeing of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC