Sold by Scott Chadwick & Lynette Malcolm
Your Own Unique, Private Valley Yet So Convenient! Walk Rail
This unique and spectacular home set on a large 3,338sqm block has to be seen to be believed. Perched on the elevated section of the property this sundrenched 5 bedroom north facing home has expansive grounds reminiscent of Kangaroo Valley yet just moments to rail and excellent schools.
The historic home once owned by renowned artist Benjamin Minns, has been recently renovated with vistas from every room over the established terraced gardens, stone walls and creek which have been featured on television’s Burke’s Backyard.
The spacious grand limestone entrance hall paves the way to a formal double lounge and large sundrenched glass enclosed sunroom. Wake up every morning in the parent retreat with floor to ceiling glass windows showcasing your gorgeous private views over the valley. The large covered deck opens onto the level gardens and heated swimming pool.
– 5 bedrooms plus study, 4 bathrooms
– Main bed with ensuite, robe, dressing room and views
– Modern kitchen with double oven, walk-in pantry & excellent storage
– Multiple living areas including formal lounge, dining, sitting and studio
– Blackbutt timber flooring, fireplaces, central gas heating and beautiful French windows to showcase valley or garden views from every room
– A stone’s throw to Gordon East Public School, Gordon Station and perfect location to some of the North Shores finest schools.
If you are looking for something out of the ordinary, where detail and craftsmanship matter and where the incredible setting is matched only by the abundant wildlife and history – then make this property priority on your inspection list.
This historic renovated home in an incredible private setting is a MUST SEE!