Quintessential Gordon Residence on 1,291 Sqm North to Rear
Shielded from the street by a magnificent Camelia hedge, quietly located very close to Gordon village, railway station and with Ravenswood School for Girls literally at the top of the street, this is a great opportunity to buy into this exclusive location. The original home comprising accommodation on one level was originally constructed in 1902 of full brick and tile with high ceilings featuring pressed metal in the original house, generously proportioned rooms with ornate fire places, hardwood floorboards and extended in the 1980’s. Currently the home offers a large sunny family room with adjacent cooks’ kitchen opening to the rear deck and large back garden and lawn, formal dining room, spacious formal lounge and three good sized bedrooms, master with en-suite. A return veranda with entry to central hallway leads through the home to the wide back family room. The home offers a very comfortable family lifestyle as is, or take advantage of the very large back yard to extend the house further.
• Formal and informal living spaces, high ceilings
• North to rear with large mature garden & lawns
• Walk Rail, Gordon Village & Ravenswood School
• Ducted gas heating plus gas points throughout
• Proximity to elite schools & Killara High zone
• Potential to capitalise on this excellent location