This property is not currently For Sale or Rent on chadwickrealestate.com.au
Do you want to own your own home? Don’t want a unit? Need to invest?
Interest Lending Rates Low. Bank Returns on Savings Low. Feeling uneasy about the Share Market?
Growth area of beautiful Hunter Valley and vibrant, rapidly growing Newcastle (16km) which is 2nd largest NSW city.
Abundance of facilities, shopping centres, excellent schools. Fabulous lifestyle, playing fields, golf courses, bike tracks, wineries. Community!
Fixed price indication House and Land contracts $585,000 depending on your choices. Price includes warranties, council fees, soil testing, driveway, landscaping, window coverings, auto DLUG, air-conditioning, fly screens, utilities connections, even a letter box! and so much more.
– Shopping – Woolworths and Coles 1.2kms
– Education – Bishop Tyrell Anglican college 550m, Callaghan College 3.6km, Glendore Primary 1.4km, Newcastle University 8km
– Medical – Calvary Mater 11km, John Hunter Private 12km
– Transport – Newcastle Airport 32km
– Leisure Activities – Wineries, Golf, Stockland Beach 21km
– All distances are approximate
– Sale in conjunction with Priority Planning Solutions