SOLD By Daniel Garnett
Designed by renowned architect, Eve Laron, this classic 1960s, post and beam house, with polished timber floors, is set invitingly, in perfect privacy, in 1245sqm of native bush.
Full of light, the high cathedral ceiling in the open plan living area has panels that slide open to reveal skylights in the peak of the roof!
Surrounded by trees, this comfortable family home enjoys bushland views over Garigal National Park and the upper reaches of Middle Harbour.
-4 to 5 bedrooms, master with en suite
– Saltwater pool
– German kitchen with Bosch & AEG appliances
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning, gas heating & cooktop
– Two street frontages
-Three bathrooms, main with separate toilet
-Double carport plus parking for two more cars
– Loads of storage throughout with large under house storage
– Self contained teenage retreat or in-law accommodation with its own entrance & bathroom
– Bus stop at the foot of the driveway
– Walk to shops, bushwalking & Lindfield East Primary School and in Killara High School catchment
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.