Sold by Sophie Su --- Rebuild Here & Capitalise. 556 sqm - Not Heritage, Not Conservation!
Elevated above the street with peaceful treetop views, this classic full brick, cottage with traditional high ceilings is a rare opportunity to buy a freestanding home and create your dream in this tucked away yet sought-after convenient location. On offer is a 556.4sqm block with outdoor entertaining spaces, mature gardens, single carport and an open car space. The property is minutes walk to High Street and Willoughby shops lifestyle cafes & restaurants, close to Chatswood shopping centres, eateries, schools and rail and 15 minutes drive to the City.
– Original character with high ceilings & timber floors
– Central lounge with open fireplace, ornate ceiling and gas
– Dining space and ancient kitchen with gas stove
– Large master bedroom with built-in overlooks front gardens
– Second bedroom and study nook located at the front
– Internal laundry, separate WC & covered back terrace
– Rear gardens with a lawn area & two storage sheds
– Renovate or rebuild your dream home (STCA)
– Not in a conservation zone allowing rebuild – CDC
– Willoughby Public School, Willoughby Girls High
– Chatswood High catchment
The wellbeing of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC
Disclaimer: The information presented has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.