Sold by Sophie Su and Joe Sissons/ North Facing Contemporary Living at the Rear of the Block
** This property is available for private inspection in accordance with the current government guidelines. For a private inspection or virtual tour of the property, please contact the agent to book your appointment. **
Basking in a sundrenched Northerly position set back from the road, this oversized contemporary apartment offers an exceptional village-side lifestyle pad or quality investment. Positioned on the 2nd floor of the security building with expansive living spaces spilling out to the generous alfresco balcony. It provides every necessity for a luxury low maintenance lifestyle with its stylish finishes, air-conditioning and security car space and rests an easy stroll to the village shops and cafes, bus and rail.
– Recently refreshed with brand new carpet & paint throughout
– Positioned within a full brick security block with lift
– Excellent natural light, high ceilings throughout, private outlook
– Expansive open plan living and dining, ducted air-conditioning
– Generous balcony enjoying an open leafy outlook
– Quality stone and gas kitchen with Smeg appliances
– Spacious master retreat with built-ins & ensuite
– Internal laundry, security car space
– Adjacent to Warrawee Public School
– 750m to Warrawee station
– 800m to Turramurra station and village hub
– 900m to Knox Grammar
– 1.4km to Abbotsleigh
Parking available in Winton Street & Lowther Park Ave.
The wellbeing of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit the link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC
Disclaimer: The information presented has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.