Bright, Modern, Spacious, Convenient... Perfect Start! Do you want an appointment? Ring agent NOW to book an inspection time before its too late
** This property is available for private inspection in accordance with the current government guidelines. For a private inspection or virtual tour of the property, please contact the agent to book your appointment. **
Positioned in the manicured grounds of the highly regarded 'The Manors' complex, this full brick apartment offers an outstanding opportunity for a professional couple, first home buyers and astute investors alike. Featuring modernised generous internal living spaces this North facing unit enjoys sun-filled living all year round. Easy walk to Waitara station, a leisurely stroll to Westfield Hornsby and walking distance to a selection of leading schools.
– Spacious open plan living/dining area extends to a sun-covered balcony
– As new gas kitchen equipped with dishwasher – Bosch, abundant cabinetry
– Modernised master suite appointed with mirrored robes and tiled ensuite
– Two good sized bedrooms, all rooms with built-in robes
– Modernised internal laundry, exquisite large main bathroom with bathtub & separate shower
– Linen storage, timber laminate floors, intercom entry & internal access to caged security parking
– On-site swimming pool and well-manicured communal courtyard gardens
– Ultra-convenient setting walking distance to Waitara and Hornsby stations
– Walk to Westfield shops, Barker College, Hornsby Girls and Hornsby South PS
– Council: Approx. $318.00 per quarter | Strata: Approx. $1,321.00 per quarter | Water $150 per quarter | Pet friendly
– Age: 27 years old (Built 1994), Internal area including balcony: 117sqm Rental Opinion: Approx.$550- $600 per week
The well-being of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC
Disclaimer: The information presented has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.