North Facing Character Apartment in Boutique Block
This gracious character apartment is situated within the highly coveted “Caversham” complex. Opportunities like this are rare to find in both an established boutique complex and unbeatable location.
Having undergone a meticulous renovation, it offers the convenience of contemporary living while also embracing the charm of it’s 1967 heritage.
– Private and tranquil, full brick 2nd floor apartment
– Recently updated with new kitchen, carpet and paint throughout
– Lounge doors open to North facing balcony overlooking leafy surrounds
– Generous master bedroom with an ensuite and direct balcony access
– Security building, lift access, split air conditioning, ample storage, lock up garage
– Bright renovated kitchen with internal laundry/butler’s pantry
– Full main bathroom with bath and separate shower
– 50m to Wahroonga Village with its vibrant cafe’s and shops
– 200m to Wahroonga train station
– Strata rates $1,378 per quarter approx
The wellbeing of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC
Disclaimer: The information presented has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.