Prestigious "Lexington" Complex Private, Quiet Leafy Outlook Only 2 Units on the Floor & 8 Steps to Ground!
Spacious, stunning, luxury apartment in close proximity to rail, Wahroonga village shopping, restaurants and all conveniences, excellent elite private and state schools & parklands. Central location with easy access to local hospitals, north coast and west connect freeways and direct to CBD Sydney.
Floor to ceiling 3 metre glass doors open to substantial sundrenched balcony with botanical private outlook.Set amidst well-manicured gardens and private pathways, entry is through security doors and lift access to just two apartments on the floor.
– Spacious master with ensuite and bath
– Luxury Caesarstone kitchen with ceramic cooktop and stainless steel appliances & large double fridge space
– Open plan living, separate study nook
– Internal laundry with dryer and three individual air conditioning systems
– Modern shadow line high ceilings, wood flooring, huge storage as well as secure car space conveniently located to lift.
Water rates $177.83, Council rates $333, Levies $1607.25
Train: Wahroonga Station -550m walk – Warrawee Station – 800m Walk
Shops: Wahroonga Village 400m, Westfield Hornsby 2.8km, St Ives Shopping Village 5.4km, Macquarie Shopping Centre 10.6km
Schools: Abbotsleigh School 200m, Knox Grammar School 550m, Loreto Normanhurst 2.5km, Barker Collage 2.6km, Hornsby Girls 2.8km, Normanhurst Boys 3.1km, Pymble Ladies’ College 5.2km
Catchment School: Warrawee Public School
Hospitals: Sydney Adventist Hospital 2.5km, Hornsby Ku-ring-gai Hospital 2.9km
The wellbeing of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC