Contemporary House-Like Apartment With Lifestyle Appeal
** This property is available for private inspection in accordance with the current government guidelines. For a private inspection or virtual tour of the property, please contact the agent to book your appointment. **
Enjoying a private position back from the road and a ground floor setting, this exceptionally proportioned residence is a rarity in apartment living. It boasts a substantial family-sized floor plan with a large entry hallway lending it a house feel, plus sprawling living and dining zones and a large entertainer's terrace. Positioned on the corner of the block with a northeast aspect, it's bright and uplifting enjoying an abundance of natural light. Stylish and contemporary throughout, it comes with a side-by-side lock-up garage and large storage cage on title. A wonderful combination of size, style and location, it's just 250m to Turramurra Plaza and steps to the bus, rail, village, Warrawee Public School and Knox Grammar.
– Quiet and private set back from the road, security entry
– Easy level access ground floor, contemporary flooring
– Long entry hallway, good natural light, 2 sides of windows
– Vast open plan lounge, living and dining, ducted a/c
– Sliders open to the generous north-east facing terrace
– Chef's stone and gas kitchen fitted with Smeg appliances
– Three spacious bedrooms all with robes, modern baths
– Private master wing with ensuite, full internal laundry
– Lift access to the side-by-side double lock up garage
– Over-sized storage cage on title, appealing garden setting
The well-being of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC
Disclaimer: The information presented has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.