North Facing Apartment Boasting Style and Location
* This property is available for private inspection in accordance with the current government guidelines. For a private inspection or virtual tour of the property, please contact the agent to book your appointment. *
Positioned to embrace the gardens and sunshine within 'Mirabell', this North facing apartment provides the enviable combination of natural light, easy care living and a prime lifestyle location. The apartment rests on the 1st floor showcasing beautifully presented interiors that are contemporary, fresh and light.
Open plan living extends to the generous balcony for indoor/outdoor flow. It's perfect for families, busy professionals or downsizers looking for a wonderful low maintenance home with all the extras steps to the bus, train, village and schools.
– Quality build from Novati Constructions
– Contemporary flooring, high ceilings, LED lighting
– Open plan living and dining with stacked sliding doors
– Balcony embraces the North facing gardens of 'Mirabell'
– Large stylish gas kitchen, stone benchtops, quality appliances
– Large, carpeted master with robes, ensuite and balcony
– Internal laundry, ducted air conditioning
– Secure parking space with adjacent storage cage
– Intercom, security complex with lift access from garages
– Barbeque facilities and an outdoor gym circuit
– Short walk to Turramurra station, buses, local shops and cafes
– Pymble Public School catchment and proximity to elite Sydney schools
– Strata outgoings: $1,190pq
The wellbeing of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC
Disclaimer: The information presented has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information