Brand-New Luxury Apartment in the Heart of Turramurra
This ultra-stylish 1-bedroom residence offers a rare opportunity for the discerning buyer to secure a brand-new luxury apartment in the heart of sought-after Turramurra. The unit forms part of “Ashton Hill”, a recently-completed 5-level development designed to balance privacy, lifestyle and location benefits for all residents.
The property’s standout feature is a showstopping 22 sqm under-roofline balcony which runs the length of the unit’s sunny and elevated north-facing side. A pair of large three-panel sliding doors flow through to the open plan living/dining area and bedroom, flooding the interiors with natural light and creating a sensational sense of space.
The modern galley kitchen boasts stainless steel Miele appliances including a dishwasher, oven, 4-burner gas cook-top and rangehood. Marble benchtops and splashbacks complement the unit’s earthy neutral tones, hard-wearing timber flooring and French Oak-style paneling.
The bedroom features quality carpeting, a wall-length built-in-robe, private leafy outlook and easy access to a hallway study alcove. The adjoining floor-to-ceiling tiled bathroom includes a chic hidden-cistern WC, sliding-rail shower and marble/wood vanity. A discreet Euro laundry comes complete with washing machine and dryer.
Ashton Hill boasts an exceptional location just a 5-min (400m) walk to Turramurra Plaza and 8 mins (650m) to the Station for an easy commute to the CBD. Nearby schools include Warrawee Public School plus a host of prestigious colleges: Knox Grammar, Barker College, Abbotsleigh and Pymble Ladies’ College.
– Urban lifestyle hub near shopping village and station
– Integrated indoor/outdoor entertaining areas
– Showstopping 22 sqm north-facing covered balcony
– Open plan living/dining with Miele galley kitchen
– Generous bedroom features BIR and balcony access
– Chic floor-to-ceiling tiled bathroom; Euro laundry
– Secure covered car space with large storage cage
– Leafy outlook over tree-lined landscaped gardens
– Easy access to local Turramurra shops and station